Loudoun Pediatric Speech Services offers individual speech and language intervention for children as well as guidance and support for their families . Parents can expect a free phone consultation, a thorough evaluation and report, an individual treatment plan, and weekly therapy sessions with detailed home exercises. In an effort to treat the whole child, referrals to related professionals are provided when necessary and collaboration with other therapists and educators are ongoing.
Our clinic specializes in serving children in the following areas of speech and language development:
- Articulation / Phonology
- Autism Spectrum Disorder
- Expressive and Receptive Language
- Early Intervention (Birth to 3 years old)
- Childhood Apraxia of Speech
- Pragmatic / Social Communication Disorders
- Oral Motor Disorders
- Auditory Processing Disorders (APD)
- Early Literacy and Phonemic Awareness
Our practice strives to develop relationships with not only the child, but their family, caregivers, and their treatment team. Parents and caregivers are empowered with knowledge and tools to become active participants in meeting the child’s goals. Children are reinforced with praise and encouragement for their efforts, not their achievements, and every milestone is celebrated. Communication in all its forms is embraced and enhanced with the intention of helping all our clients meet their fullest potential.
What We've Achieved
- Served over 100 families in Northern Virginia for more than 11 years
- Built relationships with local doctors, therapists, and educators
- Provided educational workshops and presentations in the community